[Tagging] Fwd: Re[2]: PTv2 public_transport=stop_position for stop positions that vary based on train length

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 03:50:02 UTC 2020

On 11/8/20 1:11 pm, 80hnhtv4agou--- via Tagging wrote:
> the train or trains do not stop where he says they do,
Do they stop at the platform? Yes.
So stop positions maybe mapped.

> and i am talking about 400 +,
> unverified platforms. which is 200 + stations,
Unverified? Verified by the existing signs? This maybe 'out of date' but
still verifiable.

How 'inaccurate' are the present stop positions?
How precise is the mapped position required?

Were there stop positions there before?

Is it not better to have some indication rather than nothing?

"They will stay there for ever".... unless someone improves them.