[Tagging] oneway=yes on motorways

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Aug 14 20:09:40 UTC 2020

It is nicer to avoid contradictions, but I am not planning to work on this specific case.

If you want you may propose specific edit and post it here for review
(or make it and discuss if someone disagrees).

"Someone should write/expand it" is typically ignored.

Aug 14, 2020, 20:35 by tagging at openstreetmap.org: