[Tagging] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Aerialway stations

dktue email at daniel-korn.de
Sat Aug 15 11:44:48 UTC 2020

To make in unambiguous, the definition would then be:

     aerialway:station=base

for the station at an end of the aerialway with the lower altitude,

     aerialway:station=head

for the station at the opposite end of the aerialway (hence with a
higher altitude) and

     aerialway:station=mid

for any station not being at the end of and aerialway regardless of the
altitude.

Anyone who wants to improve or oppose to this definition?

Cheers
dktue