[Tagging] Fuzzy areas again: should we have them or not?

Anders Torger anders at torger.se
Tue Dec 22 08:10:39 UTC 2020

Hello Steve,

I've read all, there are points I don't agree with or think is unfair,
but I won't reply to these type of posts any more as it only becomes
about my character, not the subject as such. The subject is about names
in nature and their dependency on fuzzy areas, and if we should have
them or not, or if there are other better solutions. As it is of
strategic character, I don't think it's worthwhile to draft proposals
before there is some sort of consensus on the problem it tries to solve
and the broad overall method to solve it.

/Anders