[Tagging] Incomplete addresses

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 02:31:13 UTC 2020

I agree, it's pedantic to add the suburb and state since these can easily
be derived from the admin boundaries, and often from a ground survey you
won't be able to know the suburb anyway so best to just enter the data that
you can survey.

That said, it can still be useful to tag the suburb on the address node,
especially for properties near the border of two suburbs as the node might
end up falling on the other side of the admin boundary so you can't just
inherit it.