[Tagging] Tagging Free Water for cafés, bars,

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:28:02 UTC 2020

Dear Martin,

Thanks for your email.

While I understand your point of view, many are trying hard to change
legislation and might see it as more than a marketing gimmick but rather a
right to be able to drink without generating single-use waste. Belgium,
Luxembourg,  Switzerland and Italy are not obliged to serve tap water with
a meal like in France where we live.

We are not targeting free tap water for paying customers ... but I can see
value in this for those that care.

How about  :

1) water_bottle_refill=non_paying and water_bottle_refill=customer

or

2) water_access=non_paying and water_access=customer

Best regards,

Stuart

.