[Tagging] RFC free_water

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 21:06:28 UTC 2020

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 at 20:49, European Water Project <
europeanwaterproject at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Is there free water available ?
> 2. For whom is it free ? if it is the case that there is free water
> available
> 3. If it is free for everyone, can you bring your own container ?.

Do you know of any scheme where you are provided with a free container
along with your free water?  I would suggest that if there is a charge for
supplying a container then the water is effectively not free.

Even if the container were free, the whole point of these schemes is
to provide alternatives to people buying water in disposable containers
and encourage container re-use.

--
Paul