[Tagging] RFC free_water

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Fri Jan 17 21:29:57 UTC 2020

I'm not sure what European Water Project is doing to break threading, but
could you kindly not do that?  Most likely this is caused by replying to an
undigested digest, in which you really should be going with individual
delivery or using procmail to split the digest into individual messages
before replying.