[Tagging] How to tag Landscaping tarpaper / weedblocking paper

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 13:50:06 UTC 2020

Am Do., 16. Jan. 2020 um 23:11 Uhr schrieb Mateusz Konieczny <
matkoniecz at tutanota.com>:

> maybe surface=landscaping_fabric or =landscape_fabric ?

I don't find the surface tag compelling for this, because around here, most
of them are below the surface (although not very deep). I would either see
them as erosing control features or maybe ground reenforcement? (in any
case these would be area properties and not features in OSM)

Cheers,
Martin