[Tagging] Page about mismatching key names (historic=wayside_shrine used for modern ones etc)

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 14:11:43 UTC 2020

These are no mismatches.
Keys and values are in principle arbitrary sequences of alphanumeric
characters. By convention we try to make them mnemonic by using strings
that somehow help us remember the meaning of the string. By convention we
use British English words for keys and values, plus numbers, mainly for
values.

This explanation needs to be placed prominently on the new page, to avoid
any doubt.