[Tagging] Central European insight needed: cukrászda, cukrárna, cukiernia, ciastkarnia, cukráreň, pasticceria, konditorei, patisserie, ...

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:52:14 UTC 2020

Should this be tagged amenity=fast_food? Its name contains the word
"restaurant" and these are proper cooked meals similar to what one
makes at home, but they cook large batches, so people can just sit in
and have a bowl of pagpag with no delay:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-42990661/how-meat-is-recycled-and-sold-to-the-poor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagpag

Also, how would you differentiate this from McDonald's (if at all), by
introducing a new tag fast_food=pagpag, or perhaps with
cuisine=pagpag? (I can find a few occurrences in name and name:en but
that's not the proper place)