[Tagging] How to map terrace buildings with names

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 23:40:50 UTC 2020

On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 at 07:45, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Building for the house, node for the workplace.  Micromappers will be upset
> unless you place the workplace node precisely, of course, but you probably
> have never been inside so don't know.  That's assuming it still is being
> used as a combined dwelling and workplace

& then you have the residential houses where the owner works from home, &
advertises his trade / profession via a sign outside.

I've mapped them as residential=house including the address, then with a
separate node of office=accountant, craft=plumber or whatever, with their
advertised contact number included.

Any other / better way of doing it?

Thanks

Graeme