[Tagging] How to map terrace buildings with names

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:14:10 UTC 2020

On 08/07/2020 16.31, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging wrote:
>> On 08/07/2020 12.34, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging wrote:
>>> BTW, is your project including something that can be tested already?
>
> I was referring to "traffic simulation project" mentioned in
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2020-July/053879.html
> and I hoped that it is something both already released and released to public

No, it isn't released yet... maybe soon (in theory we have permission to
release it as open source, but I want to get confirmation), but it's
also still in the embryonic stage. So far all I have is a "toy"
application that uses Valhalla to generate a route given a start and
stop lat/lon. The eventual goal is to leverage OSM information
(buildings and their tags, POI's and their tags) to automatically select
start and stop points in order to generate *lots* of routes, and to then
feed that into SUMO for kinematic simulation.

Thanks for the interest, though!

--
Matthew