[Tagging] Edited the wiki for building=terrace

Skyler Hawthorne osm at dead10ck.com
Sat Jul 18 05:29:15 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

A couple weeks ago, I started a thread regarding how to tag terrace
buildings when the entire building has a name. I proposed an alternative
tagging scheme to handle such cases, and others where it's clear that the
building is one cohesive unit.

As a result of that discussion, I made some edits to the wiki page for
building=terrace. A review and any feedback is welcome, as are further
edits if there is further clarification in order, or if there is strong
objection to the tagging scheme described.
--
Skyler