[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (Ground: natural=bare_soil)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 12:57:10 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 27. Jul 2020, at 13:41, Michael Montani <michael.montani at un.org> wrote:
>
> I eventually found on-the-ground images of the feature I would like to propose / map.

are these suggested to be represented as polygons? How would the border be determined? I looks from the imagery as if there is a smooth transition of these „features“ and neighbouring land which isn’t completely bare. Did you try to map some of these and if yes, could you please post a link to an area where a few are mapped?

Cheers Martin