[Tagging] Adding mapillary tags to every building

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:14:36 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020, 16:48 European Water Project <
europeanwaterproject at gmail.com> wrote:

> While all three of them have shown enthusiasm, single-snap images are just
> not a priority at this point for Mapillary.

This is interesting. Did they say that they don't prefer single-snap images
in the database, or that they aren't planning to put any effort into
developing single-snap software?

 Our goal is to move all our images to wikimedia commons.

Aren't water fountains not notable enough for their database?

I love your project!

Janko