[Tagging] Adding mapillary tags to every building

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:14:33 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020, 14:27 Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging <
tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> Wikimedia Commons has no notability requirements, see
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Project_scope
>
> It is perfectly fine to upload things like that there.

Ok, you convinced me. Photos of buildings are even more notable then photos
of bicycle parking, so I'll try and take photos of a few buildings and see
how that goes.

I probably won't be creating a category for each building, so then I will
be linking to those pictures with the image=* tag, right?

Janko