[Tagging] Features underwater (inside reservoirs)

Cornelis cornelis.H at web.de
Wed Jun 10 18:22:36 UTC 2020

I agree with you, Paul and would like to add two thoughts regarding the
use of seasonal:

• According to the wiki it is not only in use with water(ish) tags. Some
examples are listed and ice_rink is one of them. In this wiki entry
seasonal is listed as possible tag, too. So seasonal could apply here in
general.
• The bridge does not fall dry every autumn but only in hot years with
little rain, thus in the concrete situation seasonal seems not the best
tag from my point of view. Intermittent is more strictly bound to water,
so that won't apply either.

I think I will go with the conditional and a free-form text. In my eyes,
that accords with the wiki documentation.

Cornelis