[Tagging] RFC amenity=student_accommodation

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:37:04 UTC 2020

Am Mi., 4. März 2020 um 22:43 Uhr schrieb Graeme Fitzpatrick <
graemefitz1 at gmail.com>:

> IMHO it is something we should work on. Residential compounds / aparment
>> complexes could get there own tagging orthogonal to landuse.
>>

> Sorry, Martin, don't quite understand? You're saying we shouldn't map them
> this way?

I say ideally it should be improved, it isn't "wrong" (as nothing is
"wrong" in OSM), but it would be desirable to have a specific tag for
compounds and apartment complexes, etc., detached from "landuse"
objects/properties.

Cheers
Martin