[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Public Transport v3

Victor/tuxayo victor at tuxayo.net
Mon Mar 9 20:56:47 UTC 2020

Hello,

On 20-03-06 11:07, John Doe wrote:
> Stereo and I have been working on a schema that makes it easier to create and maintain public transport route relations. We would like to invite feedback, questions, and suggestions, so it can mature and hopefully gain widespread use.
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Simpler_public_transport_route_relations

Pinging Virgile1994.
@Virgile1994 do you have an English translation of your proposal?
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Virgile1994/Proposition
Which has been used since few years in a number of networks:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Virgile1994/Mes_R%C3%A9alisations

And do you have feedback about the v3 proposal? This is the best
opportunity to contribute to what most people will be applying in the
next years.

Here are the previous messages:
http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Feature-Proposal-RFC-Public-Transport-v3-td5959870.html#none

Here you can subscribe to the list to answer:

Cheers,

--
Victor/tuxayo