[Tagging] Proposal drinking_water:refill:fee

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:09:26 UTC 2020

Hi Joseph,

I checked and there are currently 6 nodes and 1 way with
drinking_water:fee=yes ...  which is not necessarily a problem.

What would you think about "drinking_water:refill:fee=yes" as a standalone
tag with its own key page ?   I had not foreseen the value of a refill
network which charged money before talking to Stephanie.  drinking_water:refill
=yes would be reserved for free establishments.

Best regards,

Stuart