[Tagging] Update - RFC - Special Economic Zones

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 04:44:21 UTC 2020

How do you identify different types of soecial ecobomic zones? For exmaple,
in China, you have Hainan, which is a special economic zone for tourism,
you have Shenzhen, which is for policy innivation, you have Tianjin Binhai
new area, which is for logistics, you have a Cloud computing special
management district in Chongqing for internet, you have Shanghai Waigaoqiao
free trade zone for tax, you have Pingtan comprehensive experiment zone for
cooperation with Taiwan, and then you also have Qianhai Special economic
zone which is a service and industry themed zone within the special
economic zone of Shenzhen.

Which of them should/shouldnt be tagged as special ecobomic zone? How to
differentiate between them?

在 2020年11月3日週二 11:55,Brian M. Sperlongano <zelonewolf at gmail.com> 寫道: