[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - electricity=*

Lukas Richert lrichert at posteo.net
Sat Nov 14 19:57:52 UTC 2020

Hi François,

I do actually like the word input for generator and have been thinking
that 'battery:origin' makes no sense either to specify the type of
origin. Keys such as 'electricity:grid:origin=*',
'electricity:generator:input=*', and 'electricity:battery:type=*' would
be more distinct and would separate them. My only problem with that is
that the wikipage would probably need a flowchart to explain the tagging
:/ What do you think?

Regards, Lukas