[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Pumping proposal

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 01:58:07 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 22. Nov 2020, at 02:32, François Lacombe <fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It's true proposed tagging deprecates the current pump=* definition according to rationale and wishes to use the pump word in a more appropriate way.

this would deprecate around 20k pump values describing a pump type, plus 15k yes/no.

Looking at the no-values, 23% are not in combination with man_made https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/pump=no#combinations
i.e. this is also used on other objects to state buildings there is no pump.
I would also suggest you modify your proposal in a way that it is compatible with the current use of the pump tag

Cheers Martin