[Tagging] Proposal for admission=* tag

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 13:32:17 UTC 2020

Here is my proposal on the wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Admission

In short, we don't have any way to connect places that need a ticket for
entrance, with the place that sells those tickets. Usually those places are
close together, but sometimes they are not.
In those cases, it would be nice that a router could either show us this
information, or route us to the ticket issuer first, and then to the
original place we were going to.

The tags I proposed would be:
access=admission for the place that needs a ticket
admission=issue for the place that sells the ticket
admission:to=* to tag both with the same name, so we can link them, or
relation type=admission that connects the two places.

What do you think?

Janko