[Tagging] multiple schools on one plot

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Fri Apr 2 04:49:40 UTC 2021

Well, maybe it helps if we take a look at both historical graphs:
https://taghistory.raifer.tech/#***/landuse/education
https://taghistory.raifer.tech/#***/landuse/school

If we consider that around 3600 of those landuse=school results are
(probably from) imports, that puts both tags in a different perspective.
Anyway, like most of us already know from recent discussions in this
list, deprecation is viewed with great resistance and many hot
discussions, and I just prefer not to go in that direction.

Regards,
António.