[Tagging] Clubhouse vs Community Centre

nathan case nathancase at outlook.com
Sat Apr 3 17:03:38 UTC 2021

Agreed with everything Paul says.

Clearly not a community centre, hence my proposal. But sounds like you have done the best you can with the currently documented options.

As for building=clubhouse, yes it’s a tricky one. I’ve suggested deprecating it since, as Paul says, it’s a building use not a type. However, there might be an argument to make that, if the building was built as a clubhouse, for the sole purpose of being a clubhouse, then perhaps it should be building=clubhouse. Not sure though!