[Tagging] Proposed rewrite Of highway=track wiki page - Third Draft

David Marchal penegal.fr at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:47:43 UTC 2021

Brian hit a good point here: much forest tracks are used only when the sector is logged, typically once every 5-10 years, and the track seemingly fells into disuse between the loggings. This is even worse for clearcuts. My point is, beware about forest tracks, they may often seem disused, without really be.

Regards.