[Tagging] Proposed features/trailblazed=poles; cairns; symbols ... Approved

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:34:30 UTC 2021

Sounds good to me ... I used this definition ... Thank you !!!
I am having a feeling that pages are ready now ... please comment if there
are some flaws
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:trailblazed
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:trailblazed:visibility

What now?
Add a link to the permanent feature page in the proposal page.
Archive the proposal.
Add entry to Map Features page.

I need help with these steps ... please advise me.

mira

po 19. 4. 2021 v 3:47 odesílatel Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com>