[Tagging] Proposed features/trailblazed=poles; cairns; symbols ... Approved

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:48:57 UTC 2021

Hello,

If there are no objections to the current state of these pages I would
archive the proposal and add entry to the Map Features page.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:trailblazed
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:trailblazed:visibility

How to archive a proposal?
How to add entry to the Map Features page?

best regards

mira

út 20. 4. 2021 v 15:37 odesílatel Kevin Kenny <kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com>