[Tagging] How to tag recreational route with multiple route types?

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:41:13 UTC 2021

One could make a parent relation, containing all the common tags and
elements. Child relations that are part of the parent for the tags
and/or elements that are different, and include those child relations in
the parent relation.

I haven't used it on route relations but on many other relation types
this works just fine, keeps the common members consistent.

Greetngs,

Bert Araali