[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse bush

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:24:36 UTC 2021

I think that's asking for mistagging. I can't see innocent mappers tagging
seasonal flowerbeds, grass, and mixed grass, low trees and bushes as
shrubbery.

In Nederland, this is called "groen", i.e. "green stuff". The most common
urban variant is "gemeentegroen", i.e. municipal green stuff, because it's
often maintained by a municipal service. In a previous iteration of this
discussion I was told that "greenery" was a correct term for this, leaving
out who owns or maintains the stuff. It's just what you see.

Vr gr Peter Elderson