[Tagging] Is landuse=winter_sports a ‘de facto’ tag for ski areas?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:43:15 UTC 2021

I'm not suggesting deprecating

I'm asking if it should have been added to the Map Features page under the
list of de facto / approved "landuse=*" tags:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:Map_Features:landuse

It was just added by a new wiki editor. I was going to remove it, but
because it's somewhat common I thought we should discuss adding it instead.

-- Joseph Eisenberg