[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse bush

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 18:25:28 UTC 2021

Would that be a wise move ? If we introduce a new scrub key, to be
consistent, we will have to do the same for other vegetation types,
grass= wild / mowed, heath = wild /clipped. I proposed managed (not that
much used) and denotation (widely used) since they are used for similar
attributions, more specifically for trees.  Same as we can use other
commonly used attribution tags like the leaftype for vegetation, even
they could be used on hedge.
Sorry for al the work you have done Vincent, but be sure it is much
appreciated, you started discussion and for sure a significant
improvement on the wiki and tagging consistency.

Greetings, Bert Araali