[Tagging] Handicraft shop

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Wed Feb 17 20:13:49 UTC 2021

Well, a handicraft shop is where handicraft items are sold. Sorry, but I
think it doesn't get any more specific than that. :)
For shops that sell accessories for crafts and for places where they're
done, there's already well established tags, like those mentioned by Bert.
There are many shops that say "handicraft", but they're really souvenir
shops, but in real handicraft shops there's only (or mainly) handycraft
items made by local people. Almost every village in Portugal interior
has one, where old people can sell their handmade products.

Some examples (there are thousands in Portugal and Brazil):
https://www.aprendizdeviajante.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/DSC08377.jpg
https://www.snpcultura.org/fotografias/vol_artesanato_590px_2.jpg
https://www.aeroportolisboa.pt/sites/default/files/media/artesanato-do-aeroporto-1_lis_0.jpg
https://www.evasoes.pt/files/2018/01/29886316_BINARY_GI13122017JORGEAMARAL085_resultado-960x640_c.jpg