[Tagging] Proposed feature - RFC - Military Bases

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 13:38:44 UTC 2021

On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 at 13:25, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
wrote:

> It may have a place on a tagging definition page, but in a proposal it
> seems not necessary and distracting from the purpose of the page (finding a
> suitable tagging scheme).

There are those who object to any changes to the tagging definition page
on the grounds that they were not mentioned in the proposal.

Had Graham done it the way you suggest, with his original proposed
warning, once the proposal had been approved we would then have
arguments here about the wording, suitability, etc.

--
Paul