[Tagging] Proposed feature - Voting - electricity

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Fri Jan 1 14:14:01 UTC 2021

Hello,

Le 01.01.21 à 14:48, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
> or which context is this tagging thought for?

there is always a risk of breakdown, as you said, this even happens from
time to time in Germany, even datacentres sometimes have exceptional
breakdowns because several failures occur in succession (I remember the
breakdown of a famous datacenter in Paris)

What I think is important is the usual situation. in some regions, or in
some off-grid infrastructures, there is power for a few hours, there are
recurring moments with and moments without, that's intermittency. it has
nothing to do with counting the number of seconds per year.

PS : I wonder if we should drop the RFC to only have round of "voting",
there are comments that only come out during voting :)

Regards,
Marc