[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:50:21 UTC 2021

A more meaningful metric is the number of mapping days.  Setting an object
threshold simply encourages users to make a bunch of low-quality edits for
the sake of meeting the threshold.

Also, it is one thing to propose a more complex standard, and it is quite
another thing to come up with the specific mechanics of how to make it work
in wiki voting.

For starters, I'd like to add the voter's osm username as an optional
parameter in the vote template.  It would help us understand better who is
actually voting and whether there are any regional concerns or patterns
that we might otherwise miss.