Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 22:17:46 UTC 2021

I would like to help these lengthy discussions to come to a conclusion by
adding a how-to section to the Demolished Rail Railway wiki page.
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Demolished_Railway>

As a first step I put an example in the Discussion part of the Demolished
Railway wiki page.

Please comment in the Discussion part of the wiki page or in this thread as
you see fit.

Volker