Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 07:08:34 UTC 2021

I totally agree with you, no reason to map its former use. (Just as for
railways, that is why I gave it as an example to your question). As you can
see here [1], part of that history is mapped. I now realize I should map a
few more cranes. The Dutch Wikipedia page [2] mentions its former use. The
OSM object [3] links to that page.

regards

m.

[1]