[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Lukas Richert lrichert at posteo.de
Thu Jan 7 00:25:39 UTC 2021

Perhaps it would be useful to simply have all discussions on the
wiki-page? It would have to be organized better (not quite sure how well
that is possible?) I've had a lot of parallel discussions that jump from
email to wiki and back to email.

Also, surely it is possible to have the RFC/tagging only list not allow
reply to at least not have discussion fracture at that point?