[Tagging] Grouping buildings together using relations

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at gmx.at
Thu Jan 7 13:55:53 UTC 2021

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 14:40:28 +0100
Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe the university example which uses a site relation to connect many
> distributed places, is abusing this kind of relation, because the result
> surely has nothing to do with a single "site" in a spatial sense, it rather
> is an ensemble of many sites.

The individual sites - while being spatially distributed - are more
often than not strongly connected logistically, administratively, and
academically where staff and students change from one site to another
for different lectures for example. I agree that this stretches the
definition but AFAIK there is no group-of-sites relation or so.
How would you tag such a distributed university then?