[Tagging] Classifying hospitals (Was: Deprecate healthcare=centre)

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Tue Jan 12 22:12:40 UTC 2021

Without doubt the child psychiatrist has a different qualification than her colleague for adults.
However in OSM we don't tag peoples qualification or the suitability of staffing a facility,
we focus on the facilities. As you say yourself, it is a _sub_-speciality, thus _sub_-tagging
would be fine.

tom