[Tagging] healthcare=sample_collection

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Jan 15 09:02:59 UTC 2021

I am not convinced that sample_collection tag would be useful...

I expect that it would change quickly and would not be really useful
- what kind of info gives you knowledge whatever they do some
kind of tests that use say urine if you know nothing more?

You anyway need to check info about specific test - even
single virus will have multiple different tests (igG antibodies,
igM antibodies, yes/no boolean tests, test that give result on a
scale, test that requires multiple days of waiting, quick acting tests
etc etc - that is just based on what I accidentally learned during
single visit)

Jan 14, 2021, 23:47 by joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com: