[Tagging] noaddress=yes and (possibly) implicit buildings

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:57:06 UTC 2021

If the number on the building is different from the number in the
government database, it is much more likely that the official database is
wrong.

Please remember that highly-organized European governments are the
exception (even in Europe, perhaps? I hear things in Italy, Spain, Greece,
and Russia are not like in Austria or Germany).

We should map what is visible in the real world. If the official database
is wrong, then it needs to be changed, or the number on the house needs to
be changed, but we map what exists, not what should be.

-- Joseph Eisenberg