[Tagging] Proposal vote: change vote counting rules

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Tue Jan 19 09:23:49 UTC 2021

Le 19.01.21 à 09:44, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging a écrit :
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/change_vote_counting_rules

ho sorry, I miss the RFC.

could you cut the proposal in half?
As much as I am totally in favour of improving the wording of the number
of voters to avoid the current absurd situation, as I said before, the
wording of the second point is bad:
the formulation of invalid votes has nothing to do with the counting
section, I can't remember where it's already written, but that's where
you need to improve if necessary the formulation of who is allowed to
vote (one vote per person, and your new criterion of being involved,
while wondering how you're going to check this without adding to the
current bureaucracy : osmf have already 2 rules for voting, why
everybody need "their own rule because others are wrong" ?)

Regards,
Marc