[Tagging] cycleway:lane=advisory

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jan 19 10:08:21 UTC 2021

So we need tagging for

- lane obligatory for cyclists, supposed to be respected by cars
- lane obligatory for cyclists, not supposed to be respected by cars
- lane optional for cyclists, not supposed to be respected by cars
- lane optional for cyclists, supposed to be respected by cars

Jan 19, 2021, 10:57 by rob at hubris.org.uk: