[Tagging] RFC: remove alphanumeric code visible in infoboxes at OSM Wiki linking to Wikidata

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jan 19 23:54:22 UTC 2021

As far as I can see it was done without real discussion by Pigsonthewing, seehttps://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/remove_link_to_Wikidata_from_infoboxes&oldid=2094405#History

Fact that it was done without real discussion seems confirmed by fact that
Pigsonthewing tried to remove this mentions with
"rm partisan and irrelevant links" edit description
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/remove_link_to_Wikidata_from_infoboxes&diff=2094228&oldid=2094226

20 Jan 2021, 00:46 by voschix at gmail.com: