[Tagging] RFC: remove alphanumeric code visible in infoboxes at OSM Wiki linking to Wikidata

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Wed Jan 20 01:40:03 UTC 2021

i may be missing something but Pigsonthewing is a Wiki:Administrators

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Wiki:Administrators

Like other systems, this wiki has a user role or   administrators   or   sysops . These people can block users, 'delete' pages, 'protect' pages and a few other special wiki operations. They mainly act as janitors or operators, hence the name   sys tem   op erators within this wiki.