[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Documenting the Key: addr:parentstreet

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Tue Jan 26 09:55:05 UTC 2021

Hello,

Le 26.01.21 à 10:23, Sarah Hoffmann a écrit :
>  addr:housenumber + addr:street + addr:parentstreet
>   (address with 2 streets)

when I see the difficulty of many contributors with add the name of the
main road to every service roads, I am afraid that we are going to have
a high rate of routing information with this tag (to get to my house,
take street foo before arriving at my street)

> * addr:housenumber + addr:building + addr:street
>   (address with housenumbers referring to terraces or buildings)

what is the difference with
addr:housename (the name of the building)
+ addr:unit (the number inside this building) ?

Regards,
Marc